Wednesday, October 9, 2013

"White Women Suck Your Dick Real Fast!" - R. Pryor


I want to go back to being racist, but The Daily Mail's got some of the funniest feminist shit I've read in a while - a 51 year old woman, looking for her third marriage, is describing the dating scene. You know how it is:



The long term. I repeat - she's working on her third marriage.



Third - Three - 3rd marriage. How do you get a "husband of 25 years" out of that? She turned to dating services:



O.K., now we're getting somewhere - three marriages and a liar. This is where I started laughing:



Wow - you're on your third marriage, you're a liar, and at 51 you still live in a fantasy world - what a catch! Then reality sets in - and she discovers what she probably did to her two previous "husbands":



I used to get called crazy on this blog, looong before this racist shit, for bombing on women's delusional thinking, fake tits, and skinny bodies (I hated women, then, see?) Guess what? Women don't want the fake tits and skinny bodies no more:



I figure, like with this race thing, it'll probably take most of y'all years to catch up with how delusional it still is out there,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON