Sunday, October 13, 2013

"We Are The Champions" Ain't About Being Born Lucky


The Blaze had a sit down with John Ondrasik, the singer-songwriter for the band Five for Fighting (and the hit song "Superman") about what it's like to be conservative in the music business ("Career suicide"). But the most interesting things he had to say were about the current situation and the Right's obliviousness to those working in art:






"Lambs to the slaughter" and all that. I admit I want a shot at it, but partially because I know politicians can't control me, which means we'd probably get somewhere because I know what would work and - once it did - they'd have to change. Oh well. Give it time: 


A king, living at the bottom, has never been a bad thing for leadership,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON