Thursday, October 10, 2013

They Don't See Nothin', They Don't Know Nothin', They,..


Another report you won't find on other conservative websites:



That's my hometown. Question:

Why can't I regularly find news on blacks on conservative websites? 

I mean, I can find stories on my own - why don't conservatives generally serve them? And even if they're claiming to be colorblind - a claim I won't buy since Trayvon - aren't there blacks out there doing things worth covering? Don't blacks die? Make contributions? 

Why the black-out?
 

3 comments:

  1. I assume it is because the vast majority of blacks vote Democrat.

    Should there be better coverage of black issues by conservative sites? I think so.

    Urban gun control has hurt the black community. Liberal policies have devastated some areas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assume it is because black people taste better.

    Sort of like barbeque.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, this is pretty easy to explain.
    I'll give a hint: back when my dad was training dogs he used to c0-work his dogs with a black trainer's dogs. They would work them together for a while, just to get the dogs socialized. That way neither's dogs got the idea that either group was "not theirs". They'll work quite happily for both if socialized; if not, you can have problems.
    Horses will do much the same thing; hence me getting a job with some black horse trainers -- it was no good to have the horses distrustful of people simply because they did not know them.

    And that's why I like animals better than people a lot of the times: they note differences, but do not discriminate if given knowledge.

    The issues with police dog training are many (bio-sensor, look it up, what a waste of money) -- failure to thoroughly socialize them is one.

    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON