Friday, October 4, 2013

Some Thoughts While Looking At Drudge In The Mourn


Two American blacks showing violent paranoia - is anyone going to seriously address this?



 To the Dems and Republicans who hated George W. Bush, didn't I tell you this would happen?


'Molly' Cyrus Goes Raunchy and Topless... and should be told her "career" is now suspended until she gets some sense.



 I ain't competing for shit - I deserve a trip out of this madhouse.


This new Pope ain't perfect but, I'll be damned, he's the shit.

1 comment:

  1. Heh, this pope is a Jesuit in every way (and I was taught by Jesuits, so I know them pretty well). They are not to be taken lightly!
    The GOP (hell, any political party) could learn a lot from him (he has the makings of an incredibly strong pope).

    Meanwhile, in realityville, it appears as though some folks are winding themselves up for a political version of Pickett's charge, while we have people crashing through WH gates and setting themselves alight on the Capitol lawn...

    One shouldn't go looking for signs and wonders, but a person can't help but wonder if a glimmer of some handwriting on the wall is beginning to emerge; I wonder how many will be crying "Lord! Lord!" here pretty soon (just to bring it back to things religious of course).

    PW

    (for the record, I hope not many and that the glimmer is just some leftover graffiti coming through the wash...I don't hate my fellow man enough to want anything drastic to transpire, and I especially, and quite selfishly, don't hate my family and myself enough for that)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON