Sunday, October 13, 2013

Joe Scarborough Almost Called Sean Hannity A Racist


I'm adding some new sites to my surfing these days, as I'm getting sick of the usual slack jaw I see repeatedly, and whattayaknow? I find an old clip of Morning Joe, livid, that Sean Hannity would repeat  the Right's oft-repeated charge that Trayvon Martin had it coming. 

Quite revealing because, within the PJ Media/Hot Air/Ace of Spades/Red State loop, you'd never know it happened. Truthfully, within that scene, you'd never know anyone thought about a black person, as a person, unless he or she is a conservative. Outside of that, anything goes, baby, and it does indeed go - straight into the gutter.

Anyway, I missed this, but I'm glad to see it, if only to remind me (and you) there's more going on than this nasty standing water the Right's currently wading in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON