Wednesday, October 9, 2013

If I Die, I Want Fun First & My Bucket List Is Kinda Short


Michele Bachmann is a member of the United States Congress and sits on the House Intelligence Committee. She just doesn't show any. But they let her speak anyway:

  “President Obama waived a ban on arming terrorists in order to allow weapons to go to the Syrian opposition… Your listeners, US taxpayers, are now paying to give arms to terrorists including Al Qaeda. This happened and as of today the United States is willingly, knowingly, intentionally sending arms to terrorists. Now what this says to me, as I’m a believer in Jesus Christ, as I look at the End Times scripture, this says to me that the leaf is on the fig tree and we are to understand the signs of the times, which is your ministry, we are to understand where we are in God’s end times history…  The prophets longed to look into the future to see these days of His coming! Rather than seeing this as a negative, we need to rejoice! Maranatha Come Lord Jesus, His day is at hand!”


Maranatha - Be Happy! - We're all about to die!


Look, about these crazy conservatives, I have to know - NOW:

If we can't shoot 'em, can we at least - I don't know - slap 'em around a little bit?
 

5 comments:

  1. It's great to mock Christians Crack.

    Another Cult right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The End Times Are Coming!

    Hilarious.

    On the other hand, white folks are so crazy, they just might make it happen.

    I mean, Michele's just ecstatic about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on Mr. York, Christians are expressly counseled by their own scripture to not seek out signs and wonders, and to be very skeptical of those who tout ordinary events as prophecy (something or other about bewaring false prophets).

    And Ms. Bachmann is really starting to sound like one, or a loon, or a snake oil salesman, or all three wrapped into one. Irregardless of the sense in arming Syrian rebels (some of whom are AQ operatives, thus probably not the greatest idea -- and why aren't we giving Hillary and Lurch a really interrogation on this?), isn't this just a bit much? I mean, how can you look at this woman, after saying this, and say "yep, she shoulda been Prez"? Or hell, that she should even be allowed within 200 miles of anything remotely to do with civic power?

    PW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evi, it gets real bleak around here when even you start to doubt me because these fools spread a dark cloud over everything.

    Check the date on this link - I was taking out the Skepchick long before she started that nonsense and, I'm pretty sure, I did a few posts on that event as well.

    Come on, Cow, I need a friend somewhere over there - it wasn't all bad,...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON