Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I Find The Biggest Rock I Can And Offer You A Piece


I don't know what the Tea Party types wanted from TMR.


When I reflected France the way I saw it - a crowd just tried to drown a police officer at the beach, BTW - did I join in the lying?


TMR shows you the way things really are.


There's been no talk of "principles" while facing demands for fairness.


Why would I do that?



As Americans we should be speaking the same language.


Instead the Tea Party turned French.


There's no way for TMR to fix that online.


We are contributing without our humanity; we're just our ideas.


But it ain't hard to tell who's got good ones and who doesn't.


Unfortunately, the Tea's miscalculated blacks weren't too bright.


Our place was made very clear.


But there's even a real way of looking at the same things.


So I've reflected the Tea Party Congress the way it is - it was just announced “The votes aren’t there” again, BTW - I wouldn't join in the lying.


And this hasn't been the Tea Party's best - they've missed the mark.


Mostly because they've forgotten how they've looked.


As not acting in good faith.


They lost the fight - in public - fair and square.


But now, for a lot of reasons, they can't accept the change.


Insisting on "negotiations" after the deal is done.


Imagining they're engaged in some epic struggle.


None of it was ever real.


The truth is the Teas lost in the world of ideas a long time ago.


So it was TMR's duty to show that - not to join in the lying.


Admit they did it to themselves. 


That was TMR's job.


You can't win a fight against an immovable object.


I told 'em to stop.



So now they've got the reality they wanted,...

1 comment:

  1. Really? Do you have any understanding of the history of American politics?

    You want everyone to link arms and sing kumbya as they fling themselves off the cliff. Sounds like a fucking cult to me.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON