Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Going From "Nigger, Nigger, Nigger" To Monkey Noises


(That's some kind of improvement in 32 years, huh?)

Needless to say, I'm glad to be "unshackled" from this, because the Right doesn't deserve my participation if this is their standard operating procedure - and my experience, for the most part, says it is. Some conservatives are very kind, but enough are shits that the trade-off isn't worth it. I'm not trying to be Jackie Robinson for ugly Republicans. 

Since it is a blog, I wish I felt more like explaining, but - when routinely faced with bozos - I no longer do. All I can say, for sure, is there's something very, very wrong with some of you. 

At least Lee Atwater tried to fake figuring that out before he passed,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON