Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Carrie: You Have To Be Stupid To Believe In This Stuff



I see prank videos all the time, and I realize they'd cut out anyone who'd react as I would, but they still make me wish to see the outtakes, featuring those with an I.Q. over 50 thinking "impossible".

No screaming, no freaking out, just some guy (or gal) who goes, "O.K., what's going on?"

Really - while everyone's trying to convince dummies of the supernatural, I'd like some assurance there's some intelligence out there, somewhere.

Truly,...

2 comments:

  1. It's a pretty good example of how mind control works -- I'll give them that.

    PW

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is still a good prank.

    People go to Haunted Houses, knowing it is all fake, and they still get scared. Same for scary movies.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON