Monday, August 19, 2013

"If You Meet A Right-Wing NewAge Conspiracy Theorist On The Road - Kill Him" (And, For Goodness' Sake, Now)


I warned you. You didn't listen. You hang on Glenn "Conspiracy Theory" Reynolds and Pajamas Media's every fucking word. Like Pajamas Media posted this, Reynolds linked to it, and now I've read it. I told you - Mitt Romney was merely a heads-up we were headed for Mystic MayhemHere's further proof the G.O.P. now needs a fucking intervention - or an exorcism:
"Buddha and the Elephant"

Great. First it was the "touched by God" guy, or whatever, and now, full-blown Buddhism?


Political suicides don't get any more public than this. Oh, and one more thing:


For what it's worth:

Privacy and the NSA wouldn't be a problem if the Right Wing had some common sense,...
 

1 comment:

  1. Now it's my turn to say: what the hell?
    We're supposed to focus on a kitten picture? That's going to solve things? Focusing on a picture of a kitten?

    I bet he's got a well manicured lawn, lush, landscaped, no weeds/tomatoes/bare patches in sight.
    It's horrifying. I'm afraid.

    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON