Sunday, June 2, 2013

Watching The Turntable Spin For Too Long (Is Real Bad)

They say your style of life's a drag 
And that you must go other places 
But just don't you feel too bad 
When you get fooled by smilin' faces but 
Don't you worry 'bout a thing 
Don't you worry 'bout a thing, mama 
'Cause I'll be standin' on the side 
When you check it out,...

Pack for a long trip. 

Folks, were you scurred of Mitt Romney? How about Sarah Palin? Well there's another scary monster laboring under logic well below even their Down Syndrome love child:
"Tony Blair says murder of Lee Rigby PROVES 'there is a problem within Islam'"

Yessireebob, here we go again! 


What Lee Rigby's murder PROVES is the "educated" West still can't take a fair look at something and - from that one look alone - know when it's definitely wrong and should be stopped. 


We're told we're too "unsophisticated" for that, got to get a bit more history and cult-cha. 


We've not enough century's old circular thinking to cause further movement.


 So - brilliance - somebody's gotta die.


That's so the bright apes see (cough) "there is a problem". 

I think that's too late.


 I know, like most people, the dead guy isn't even agreeing with me - right now - but probably thinks I'm just another crazy "recording artist" with no intention of ever meeting him (or anyone else) half way.

Not true: 


And I'm doing 360s on everybody, first chance I get, just to make the point,...
 

1 comment:

  1. I don't think the West (although it isn't limited to the West imhao) can take a "fair look" at such things because we've got enough people who don't really have a problem with the thing they are looking at.
    Fellow freaking travellers -- it's the name of the game baby!
    They don't see it as wrong/crazy...because deep down inside...they kinda like the message.

    That's what gives me the creepies...I don't want to be that person; I'm afraid I could be and not know it. I certainly don't want to be around it or worse, feel hemmed in by it (eh, lotsa luck on that one of course).

    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON