Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Those "Dummy" Books Just Aren't Going Far Enough,...


Yesterday it was someone admitting yoga and meditation are brainwashing, and today, we get this:
'I feel brainwashed – a robot of Scientology'
Of course, what these people probably don't realize is they've been brainwashed into the NewAge, of which yoga, meditation, and Scientology are just some of it's many-tentacaled subsets. Here, I'll remind you of the words of cult expert, Rick Ross:
"The success of a thought reform program relies largely upon deception and/or ignorance. Those who can see how it operates and understand its implications can be in a sense substantially inoculated."
See, no matter what kind of cult (or cultist) I encounter, they can't get me because I reject NewAge as a whole (I frustrated a couple of Mormon missionaries a few days ago, because - no matter what they said - I could show them their beliefs in a NewAge manual, of one kind or another, that I keep in my library). The rest of these fools are so ignorant of NewAge jargon and ideas - and so intent on trying to appear "open-mined" - they're suckers for every cult on the planet.

 
And sad to say, in the 21st Century, there's still a sucker born every minute,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON