Monday, April 8, 2013

There's Two Kinds Of Health (One Of Them's Mental,...)

 

 I find the idea that anyone would think proposing there's another "supernatural" dimension to this life - especially to an atheist - to be really rather creepy.

No, I'm not going into the insensitivity of it because, let's face it, I got no cause.

But attempting to lead people astray about the nature of reality IS creepy.

It's also insanely evil.

   

 I mean these are adults, supposedly, but I - a true adult - am expected to relate to dummies who believe Fairy Tales From The Middle East™

Really stupid fairy tales at that? 

How can that be?

   

 You gotta be sick - at least a little out of touch - to even suggest such a thing,...

4 comments:

  1. I do laugh at that commercial on TV where the kid asks his grandfather where we go when we die and he answers "In the dirt."

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only struggle with your atheism is that I can't see how a person can have that finely a tuned bullshit detector without some divine help.

    DadofHomeschoolers

    ReplyDelete
  3. ELB,

    I haven't seen that one - I'ma look for it.

    DadofHomeschoolers,

    Funny, but blame that "divine help" for making me the 7th child of a woman who slept around to such an extent nobody wanted me - putting in a position to watch things closely.

    Not quite a "virgin birth," but worth it,...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON