Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Rape, Adultery, Murder - Everything's "Spiritual" Now


Let me try my hand at this NewAge prophecy thing again. Yesterday I wrote "I Just Discovered Why Rape Is O.K. (NewAgers Say So)" and today we find this:
February’s broad daylight attack and rape of a visiting brunette co-ed stunned and scared the University of California-Santa Cruz campus. 
Now, prosecutors say, the claim was all a hoax perpetrated by a twisted 20-year-old who used Craigslist to find a man who would abuse her in exchange for sex. 
After the act, Morgan Triplett called police and claimed she had been raped and assaulted by a stranger. The allegations set off a frantic 11-day search for her supposed attacker. 
Triplett, a University of California-Santa Barbara student, had been visiting the Santa Cruz campus for a lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender conference, the Register Pajaronian reported.
I should mention, here, that I have a friend who goes to UC Santa Cruz and - despite being a biology major - she thinks vaccines cause autism. Great "institution of higher learning" they've got there, no? Any-waaay:


Do you get it? 

While attending a lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender conference, this woman invited a man to rape her - just as the NewAge LGBT community allowed Louise Hay to kill them during the AIDS crisis. And some man did rape the woman - and probably got away with it, since she probably has no idea who it was - making the rape O.K., just as I said. 

 And, being a foolish LGBT-indoctrinated NewAger, that made *perfect sense* to her. 

 I rest my case,...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON