Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I Thought I Wouldn't Touch This With A 10 Ft Pole But,...


Here comes some news from the "Duh" end of the spectrum:
Women may claim they are attracted to a man for his personality, looks or even his money, but the naked truth is far simpler and cruder that that: size matters. 
New research has shown that 21st century females are far more similar to their cavewomen ancestors than originally thought, because the size of a man's penis still plays a key role in deciding how attractive a woman rates him.
So what's the crucial information here? Certainly not the Captain Obvious news that "size matters," because anyone with eyes (and a little life experience) could see that, so what's left? I see women lying - it says so right there - and insecure men with little dicks doing anything to get those lying women, and voila! we got the shitty result known as Feminism. 

I know - I'm a simple man - but, for this post, I'm also a simple man swinging a big black dick.

 And what about men with big dicks? 

Well, the way I see it, having gotten laid a lot, and thus being pretty secure with ourselves - but having grown skeptical of lying women - we apparently, eventually, simply lose interest.

Which is really a waste if you're good at it,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON