Monday, April 8, 2013

I Have No Idea Why Meade Would Think Jesus Will Work


This is the line from Snoop that made me think of Meade: 

"It's the Devil - they always want to dance." 

 And here's my answer, through Eminem, to his "Come to Jesus" message:
Hahaha! Gimme the mic, let me recite, 
'til Timothy White pickets outside the Interscope offices every night 
What if he's right? I'm just a criminal, makin a living off of the world's misery - what in the world gives me the right 
to say what I like, and walk around flippin the bird 
Livin the urban life, like a white kid from the 'burbs 
Dreamin at night of screamin at mom, 
schemin to leave 
Run away from home and grow to be as evil as me 
I just want you all to notice me and people to see 
that somewhere deep down, there's a decent human being in me 
It just can't be found, so the reason you've been seeing this me is cause this is me now, 
the recent dude who's being this mean 
So when you see me, dressin up like a nerd on TV 
or heard the CD usin the fag word so freely 
it's just me being me, here want me to tone it down? 
[LOWER pitch] Suck my fuckin dick, you faggot 
You happy now?
Hey, Meadesy - you happy now?
 

3 comments:

  1. "I Have No Idea Why Meade Would Think Jesus Will Work"

    Did I say Jesus "will work"? Like a pill? A drug? A panacea?

    No. I said the true "macho response" is Jesus. You disagree, Troy? Why? In your own non-robot/artist/genius words. Why is your macho response better than Jesus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I exist and he didn't.

    That's a good start, anyway,...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, something based in reality.

    It's the same reason why I don't think "Will & Grace" is the best argument for "gay" marriage either.

    I know - I'm smarter than Joe Biden,...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON