Tuesday, April 23, 2013

"He Hit Me (And It Felt Like A Kiss)" Is So Played Out,...

 

 Rarely have I seen a simpler breakdown of what's going on out there, on a mass scale - and it's consequences - than this right here:
It was all the same talking, God, God, how he's talking to demons, how he's an exorcist, how he's healing people. Tamerlan was absolutely in his possession. All around people considered him just another prick. 
‘Then my brother comes in from work, very late and Anzor is talking to his wife saying what is this person doing here so late? 
‘Tell him to get the hell out. And she says: 'You'd better shut up, this person is teaching wise things to your son'. This is the mother. After that Tamerlan went over his place, he changed his views. It started from people like that.’
 

When crazy people listen to crazy people, talking crazy talk, call me "crazy" but I say, more than likely, some crazy shit is eventually going to go down. Obama came with Oprah - surprise. When Mitt Romney was running for First Mormon President, everybody asked me what terrible thing I expected to happen, and I told them I didn't know - I'm not crazy - but no good was coming of it. 

And none did. The Right has gone crazy. Madness is nothing to fuck with.

Underneath all the politics, that's what's so crazy-making, running rampant, and still going unspoken in all this talk of "spirituality", "life coaches," "preachers" and "gurus", along with all these "followers" on a "never-ending search":

How do the rest of us deal with the insecure (mostly women) insisting on allowing others into, and to take control of, their lives - to the detriment of their spouses and families? How Family Law backs fanaticism. How, if this country was serious about marriage, we wouldn't be bringing gays into a dysfunctional system, but discovered how many lives are destroyed by it.

   

 "'You'd better shut up, this person is teaching wise things to your son'."

   

 Ha! Yeah, like you're a stupid woman, so you better shut up or I'll belt ya. 

Welcome to Islam 101, Oprah:

Boom.

   

Now get these con men out of our house - before somebody loses life and limb,...
 

1 comment:

  1. The worst is watching what was a heretofore sane (or at least you thought they were) get dragged down by a crazy spouse -- I'm usually not a fan of no-fault divorces, but I'm beginning to think there needs to be "but I found out she/he was crazy after I married them" clause (which hey, can happen).

    I think there needs to be an escape route, before the bad things invariably happen (and they will) and because you sure as shit know that the crazy one isn't going to change, because,hey, they think they are sane (and a lot of times society thinks they are the sane ones too, because "oh, they're just so pleasant and nice all the time".

    PW

    *yeah, I'm currently watching this happening to somebody that I care about...it's difficult to say the least...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON