Monday, April 1, 2013

Blowing This Mickey Mouse Outfit


So I got up feeling like death this morning, and attempted to get a blood test somewhere, but failed miserably. The plasma donation center (which tests your blood first) said my veins weren't big enough, and The Red Cross turned me down because I've lived in Europe for so long (That notorious food bacteria I wrote about,...) 

Now, I'm just kinda resigning myself to whatever my fate is, because I've pretty much lost my enthusiasm for living already. I've seen enough of the NewAge, I'm disgusted, and pretty much hate what the rest of you have done and do. From being abandoned as a child to being abandoned as an adult - and always by "spiritual" evangelicals who claimed they were acting in the name of love by doing so - I piss on them all: 

 Yes, NewAge has caused me to hate - deeply - I guess, until the day I die. 

 Hey - it's Naziism:

As an unreconstructed American, there's simply no other reaction I could have,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON