Monday, April 8, 2013

Blockhead


Well, well, well.

After I did a post mentioning dick size, Ann's "husband," Meade, decided to speak up and defend her honor. I'm kidding - she has no honor to defend - instead, he wrote to defend the amazing power of,...well, I can't make this up:
I disagree with you, Crack. 
Want to know who had the true macho response? 
Jesus. 
Serious. He didn't bitch and moan about the shit he had to deal with. He didn't obsess over other people's sins and failings. 
Yeah, I know - it's a cult. It's not scientific. 
But you don't have to join the cult just to let Jesus into your heart,....
 

 Peals of laughter. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Christianity. Amazing. Rather than just pumping their readers for cash, now Ann and Meade are actually pumping the mindset that Christopher Hitchens called "The Celestial North Korea". How fitting. What's the old saying?

Evil men will do evil, but - for good men to do wrong - you gotta have religion.

That makes it all go away - but ONLY if you believe.

Otherwise, your evil sticks around forever - for everybody else.

Shit, I understand you two low-life's better than you understand yourselves.

   

 Jesus "didn't obsess over other people's sins and failings" - you don't think I already know that? That your glorious "Lord and Savior" was having coffee every time one of your precious gay people was trying to rape me in foster care? That he watched and did nothing? I guess that was because it wasn't something "he had to deal with," right?
Almost 15 years ago a good friend of mine was murdered. The attacker offed himself shortly after committing the crime, so there was no opportunity for justice. At my pal’s funeral, a New Age preacher suggested to the congregation of grieving family and friends that it was “not too early to start thinking about forgiveness.” I was stunned, as was the victim’s sister, standing next to me. We had barely begun to navigate the horror and unfairness of our loss. Now we had to contend with a lay shaman exhorting us to move forward and to “let the healing begin.” I was ready to cut her.
 

 Every time one of your wife's precious gay people held me down, trying to stick it to my ass - and then I got in trouble for defending myself - your high and mighty was having himself a good ol' time, wasn't he? Yessirree, I've read your bible, and there's nothing in there about Jesus stopping gays from being depraved. (I've also read your blog and there's nothing in there about you doing it either.) No - nobody can stop anybody from doing anything - unless the silly goddess you also worship says so, and then it's all good. That's the ultimate NewAge recipe for societal success right there. 

I don't think so:


You know who defended me, as a child, from the likes of you two - ME!

   

And, after all I've seen,  I think I'll keep it up - because you two silly NewAge hippies are nothing more than the "counselors" in foster care who let it all happen - and probably egged it on. 

I know it wasn't Jesus:

   

That fool not only didn't interfere, but he was nowhere to be found,...
 

2 comments:

  1. Who said anything about forgiveness, Troy? And I was talking about freedom - not superman flying down and protecting you from every little hurt - the freedom found in the true macho response, not your internet blog cult fake machismo bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'm all wrong on this, but the Jesus I grew up with did seem to be pretty concerned (obsessed maybe) with what he saw as some of the religious hypocrisy going on at the time -- in fact, one could conjecture that's what got him on that cross; he certainly made a few enemies and didn't seem afraid of it.
    But I will admit that the Jesus I got taught about wasn't all love all the time -- he could be a bit of a hard ass on some people, sometimes (which is perhaps a different interpretation of truly loving, but I digress) -- so maybe the people who taught me were reading him wrong or something.

    Anyway, just an observation from an ignorant hick.

    PW

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON