Thursday, April 4, 2013

Barbie Head (When I See It I Know It Can't Be Any Good)


Wow - two huge Ann Althouse hypocrisies in one day:
Obama said: "She also happens to be, by far, the best looking attorney general in the country." 
Wow.  Yikes. Embarrassingly sexist.
This, from the woman who can't resist commenting on whether or not basketball players are sexy, or admitting she gets distracted and loses her mind looking at muscular men.

   

 And this she claimed "we all" do, before now dissing Obama as "sexist" for the same thing.

Pure unadulterated hypocrisy.

   

 And don't forget, as I've pointed out, her buddy, Glenn Reynolds, pulled the same look-at-him-but-not-at-me trick, regarding Obama and race.

 

Look at this:

 They're both so fucked up they actually have me defending Obama - will wonders never cease? 

Face it:

   

  They're two more propagandists - not professors - standing only for taking rube's money,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON