Monday, December 3, 2012

Every Time I Take A Crap I'm Reminded I'm An Asshole


Since Oct. 25th, 2005, my world has consisted mostly of one big betrayal after another. (I had no more idea my country would elect Barack Obama when it did, to my horror, than the Republican's nomination of Mitt Romney four years later.) So don't get this idea I see myself as some big shot political genius, because I don't.


I know my blind spots are as large as anyone else's, just as I know being able to see cultism isn't the same as controlling it. There are 300 million citizens in America, alone, and people are going to do what people are going to do. I just think, if we - all of us - made the effort to take Fear Of The Dark off the table for the coming New Year, we'd probably fare much, much better.


Personally, I don't see anything radical about it. (For instance, it doesn't infringe on preachers but prophets.) Simply put, it more closely orders our world around that one thing we always seem to need to "get back to" whenever we stumble - reality.


I don't get how some ever leave, but then, that's me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON