Saturday, November 17, 2012

I Had Sex With Ann Romney & It Tasted Like Duct Tape

Now if I tell you that you suffer from delusions 
  
You pay your analyst to reach the same conclusions
-- The Police, Canary In A Coalmine




For the first time in my life, I bailed on voting this year, 
specifically because of the issues surrounding Mitt Romney and the Republican refusal to vet him.


Before, during, and after that decision, I talked nice, tried to reason, gave you links and screamed, 



Then, for a host of damned good reasons, Romney lost 
- and this nomination now hangs like an anchor around your necks.



Where I say, "We got a glaring issue," and you come back with, "Don't worry, we got it"?


Actually, you came with, "Fuck you, you Crackhead bigot, we don't need your stupid vote anyway!"


 

And now what do we do?

   

 I mean, I'm a conservative - who's not into losing elections - and all indicators seem to be pointing in my point of view's general direction if the rest of you ever want to win another one in our lifetimes.






Yeah, homeopathy again. It's a theme.

   



And that's what's important.


One of the things I'm excited about is the desire to win.

Who's got it - who ain't. 



Ladies and Gentlemen - all bullshit aside - these are some of the worst lyrics I have ever seen,…

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON