Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Is This An Alien? Or Is It Not An Alien? You're An Alien. At Least You Are To Me: Talkin' U.F.O.



I couldn't be a believer, because I live in the real world, and know there's a real world - one that regularly bounces back at me - whether I like it or not. For instance, a point I made about Democrats in my post to Chauncey DeVegas is also being made in Ann Coulter's new book:
"Just as fire seeks oxygen, Democrats seek power, which is why they will always be found championing the mob whether the mob consists of Democrats lynching blacks or Democrats slandering the critics of ObamaCare as racists."
Nazis. What's to like? Coulter's book is called Demonic and it'll be out on Tuesday. I'm here, even when I'm away from it, practically every day.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fake. There is no blood, bodily fluid around the wounds and the camera spends all of it's time focused on the body instead of looking at the craft that allegedly crashed.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON