Sunday, April 10, 2011

Exposing It All (For Your Pleasure Alone) Part I

This post is just a clearinghouse of links and other stuff (pictures, videos) that I thought might be of interest. I'd like to tell you what I think about everything I post, but that'll have to wait until I become capable of shooting video, I guess. In the meantime, you'll just have to decipher what I think of all this for yourself, based on my previous disposition:

Would you buy a new car from this man?

Five books on the German views of World War II.

How the Mormons fit the cult profile.

Murphy had some other laws.

Why didn't they speak out? Jury finds Philadelphia doctors failed to report 'House of Horrors' abortion doctor.



‘It is horrendous. They don’t leave your mind to think for itself. You’re supposed to hate Jews. You’re supposed to hate America. You’re supposed to hate Western culture.’

La NXIVM Cult Trial Continues,...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON