Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Don't Pee On My Leg And Tell Me It's Raining"

An inspiration to TMR, Judge Judy was taken to the hospital today:
"She said couple of sentences that didn't have anything to do with the case and then she stopped speaking and said she wasn't feeling well".
Word is she's being held overnight, now says she's fine, and just needs some rest. I'm pretty sure - with her common sense approach to life - she knows herself pretty well, so I'm not worried. But, if she's online while in the hospital, I definitely want her to know:

TMR has been a Judge Judy fan since her program first appeared on the air.

Get better.

5 comments:

  1. In my experience judges have, for the most part, demonstrated very rude behavior to ordinary tax-paying citizens and I've never liked Judge Judy's judicial temperment.
    That having been said, I hope she will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off-Topic: Thanks for quoting mee at the top of your blog. That is a helluva compliment and I appreciate it very much.

    You've got a cool site going on here. I'll link you in my blogroll and stop back ASAFP.

    Again, thank you for the linkage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. King Shamus,

    You're welcome, and I'll do the same:

    I liked what I saw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, there's so much worthwhile information here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, there's a lot of useful information in this post!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON