Monday, June 8, 2009

He's A NewAger: Like A Homeopath, He Looks Like He's Doing Something Important, When It's Actually “Abstract, Vapid, And Self-Absorbed”



"I’m embarrassed I missed the superb point [Charles Krauthammer] makes at the end about Obama’s moronic moral equivalence on women’s rights in my post earlier. It really is the most offensive part of the speech. I wonder, though, if The One feels compelled towards relativism because he’s a leftist or simply because, for all the hype, his oratory is formulaic and always includes a passage about how both sides to whatever conflict he’s addressing have legitimate grievances. That’s the real secret to his 'post-partisanship', I think: Unless absolutely forced to, he eschews taking a stand so that he can play President Above-it-all."

-- Allah Pundit, catching all the Obama nonsense that Krauthammer can spew, making us think of a balloon losing Hot Air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON