Sunday, November 2, 2008

With Love, From Me To You

Alright, time for a few personal comments, random thoughts, and clarifying statements, for you regular readers to mull over, since some seem confused about what's going on here or how such a stupid blowhard could become popular enough to have "regular readers":

I just took down the posts with the music and the news, that started up automatically, because they're a pain in the ass. I didn't want to, because this is a weblog - kind of an online diary - so removing shit isn't really the point, but even I got sick of hearing them and I'm sorry if you did too. They're gone now and I'll be more attentive to that kind of thing in the future.

To anyone who claims to be my friend, and thinks they know the issues of my divorce better than I do, I want to make clear to you that you don't. And if you write in anonymously, I'm never going to print your comments. Any friend of mine should be big enough to handle an argument with me, or ask for details. It's not like I'm shy or dishonest. I've never been a violent type either, unless threatened, so excuses don't cut it. Put up or shut up.

The fact that Karine Brunck and her boyfriend, "Doctor" Robert Wohlfahrt, are in the trouble they're in now proves (as far as I'm concerned) I've always known what was up with her. I'm probably the least surprised person at the latest turn of events because I lived with the woman. I've been inside of her for 20 years. And I know her delusionary mind better than anyone - including her own immediate family and the guy she's with now. I've seen her gloriously happy, white-hot angry, and as confused as a little girl.

Karine's a full-blown NewAge liar, a relativist, who can't stand the truth being exposed, because it destroys her image as a nice and sane person. We used to talk about her trying to start a "healing" business and I told her then she shouldn't do it because it was immoral to take people's money when she had no medical training or "powers" to "heal". As she always did when I said such things (and this was long before I cared to investigate her beliefs) she only got disillusioned and angry - her two main emotions when challenged, rather than any acceptance of reality - so it's only natural, in a way, that she dropped her drawers for a quack who called her his "goddess/whore" and fed her a bunch of bullshit that made her feel "special". She isn't special. She's just another idiot who thinks, no matter what she does, she will never get caught. Well, I caught her, and now she's busted again.

Unlike Robert Wohlfahrt, I never lied to Karine and loved her for who she was, goofy ideas and all, "in sickness and in health" - all that. She was my wife and I would've died for her. The fact I wasn't going to validate her insanity was a form of love in itself. It probably kept her from being in the situation she's in a lot sooner, because any investigation into NewAge beliefs reveals a world of people taking advantage of others, many times killing them. That's why I call them Nazis. They kill and they don't care, falling back on rationalizations for the deaths they cause.

Karine always thought of herself as some kind of ultimate NewAger, someone above the mundane idea of life the rest of us pursue, so now she may have to pay the ultimate price. That's the problem with trying to create your own reality: it will eventually bump head-on with the one we all share, and we're not as forgiving of murder as NewAgers are. If anything, I'm glad it happened in her own country and not mine, though my sadness for the families of the dead are the same.

If Barack Obama wins in a couple of days, I, for one, won't be jumping out a window. (This ain't my first rodeo, people.) I won't like it, for a variety of reasons, but I've lived through two Democratic presidencies (Carter and Clinton, both disasters) and America's still here, though worse for wear, so I don't expect this one will be any different. All an Obama win will mean (to me) is the Democratic Party will live on for a bit longer, when it's time has long past, like a great-grandparent on life-support when the compassionate thing for the family to do would be to let them go.

So what do I really expect to happen? Specifically, I don't know, but I do expect the usual Democratic over-reaching and bone-headedness, which will turn people off more than Bush ever did. Carter was a loser because he was too naive, allowing the economy to tank, our nation to be demoralized by our enemies, etc. Clinton decided the women in his life - including the ones he took advantage of - weren't the only ones that should see his cum. We got attacked by our enemies under both administrations. I expect Barack Obama, after marinating in the posse of idiots he's cultivated over the years, will introduce a bunch of bad ideas - starting with European approach to the economy - that will drive our country into the kind of confused stagnation I witnessed in France. We'll get demoralized, not loved, as so many of his followers have promised. But we'll recover (we always do) and hopefully Americans will have learnt their lesson and will finally let the Democratic Party go the way of the Dodo. That's what it deserves and, as I said, it's the compassionate thing to do.

I will miss President Bush. He was better to the American people than they were to him. I mean that. The last eight years were the people's mistake - especially liberals who were upset at being beat twice - but he showed real class by never hitting back, never losing focus, and never letting our country's guard down. He was a great president during extremely tough times, and I would have never had the guts to switch parties, and embrace my conservatism, without his determination to stand up to "the evildoers" and never back down. He is a great man and I wish him all the best in whatever he does after this: he served his nation well.

To everyone that's made a donation: I can't say "thank you" enough. Whether it was $5.00 or $100 - and skeptical readers would be surprised how many there are of those - I consider it the same and am humbled and honored for your desire to truly "spread the wealth around". (That's one of the things I despise about Obama: he makes it out like he's talking about sharing his toys, when he's really proposing forcing other people to share theirs - and that ain't right - it's stealing.) You're all better people than Obama is, in my opinion, because you know, and have proven, Americans don't need his guidance to do good deeds for each other. All we have to do is decide to stop the anti-American bullshit and act as what we are: Americans, with a common purpose, and a love for our fellow citizens. Really, from the bottom of my heart, it's a love I extend to each and every one of you. Even my hecklers, those stupid fucking bastards.

That said, starting tomorrow things may slow down around here considerably, because I'm still not pulling in enough donations with this thing to make it a job (so I have to take on a few other responsibilities) but I'm going to stay at it as much as possible in the coming weeks and months until I figure out my posting schedule better.

I'm almost glad this election is over because it's been quite a wild 21 months and, as much as I love elections, I'm almost sick of this first extended one. (I'm definitely sick of Obama.) But I'm really glad to see so many people have actually become interested in the damn thing. For too many years, I've lived amongst libs who thought politics is "boring" (and I still think they believe that unless they have a chance of winning) but now, I'm sure, some see it as I do: as the greatest life-and-death soap opera anyone can be tuned into. Who's up? Who's down? Who's corrupt? What are their ideas? And what does it all mean? This is the stuff of civilization, of an ordered society, of life itself - and I've known that since my father first handed me a book by Aristotle and said, "Read this, I think you're going to like it."

The man really had no idea.

Wrapping myself in the flag, once more, this is:

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the great posts through this election cycle. You're one of a kind! Regardless of who wins the presidential election we will all need to work together to advance conservatism. We will all need to push back against the liberal horde to defend true liberty. Our country and our constitution are precious and vulnerable.

    If Obama wins it's not the end. I was a kid when Carter was in office but I came from a family that was involved in politics...I paid attention and I remember. I remember the gas lines and the misery index. I sometimes wonder how many Obamabots remember those years or if they were even born yet.

    I gotta chime in to agree about President Bush. I will miss him too...you're so right when you say he's better than most of the American people. History will get it right even if people today don't get it.

    Your divorce is truly a tragic situation. It's very sad when people are so delusional. It's beyond sad. I can only take you at your word and for what it's worth you seem like a very nice, honest man. You deserve so much better.

    I've learned a lot from you about NewAge-ism...how to spot it and what it really means. I was always skeptical but now I'm adamantly opposed to anything NewAge. Thank you!

    So, here's to hoping Obama loses. I'm well aware that he and his sycophants aren't going away. Like I said, we'll have to be tough and work together to stem the tide.

    Thanks again! Keep up the good fight - I'll be right beside you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Message to "anonymous":

    What part of "she's killed three people" are you going to address? Your fascination with my (supposed) work habits keep skipping over the ugly details of what I had to deal with.

    Were YOU telling her she couldn't walk through walls? If so, I never heard it, and I was the one staying up for weeks trying to convince her of it - and begging you so called "friends" to say something.

    Were YOU telling her she couldn't cure cancer with her hands? If so, I never heard it, and I was the one staying up for months trying to convince her of it - and begging you so called "friends" to say something.

    Where were you "friends" when all these cultists were around? Watching me to see if I would do whatever she was telling I wasn't? Thanks a fucking lot.

    And I notice all your so-called inside information comes from her. Is it typical for a married couple to spill their dirt in the streets? Did I regularly blast the "spiritual" nonsense she was bringing home to you - or was our life ours to me? You bought a bunch of lies.

    How much do my records bring in? Do you know? Of course not - because you never asked. You don't know anything about what I do online or off, but you buy her bull shit, hook-line-and sinker. You don't ask how I'm living now without her. You don't ask dick. Meanwhile I'm doing fine and she's up for murder - including the death of her own mother.

    Hit me back when you get a clue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And one more thing:

    If you could hear how shallow and petty you seem to be ("We know she hurt you") in the face of adultery, betrayal, madness, and murder, then you would understand exactly why this blog exists as it does.

    Look at the results of those concerns - the results of your supposed "friendship", so focused as it is on making me - a man - bow to your desires - and tell me:

    What kind of "friends" are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And another thing:

    What would I have I gotten if I had bowed to your will?

    Stuck with a bitch who lied to me about her every belief and desire for 20 years.

    If you knew all THAT - as you, supposedly, know so much else - then you were never a friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON