Saturday, October 11, 2008

Why Cultism Is It's Own Reward

"I have to emphasize that when I was 4, I didn't make the choice, unlike adults, to join a religion that celebrates poverty, lack of family, and viewing the world as a Kali Yuga hellhole that we must leave ASAP. Now as a result, many of us have grown up into exactly what was planned for us -- emotionally disturbed, unskilled losers, while many others around us who had normal childhoods are prospering with happy lives complete with families of their own. It's no wonder some have attempted or chosen to end their lives through suicide."

-- Ganganam Dasa, on life for those born into a cult, for Hari Krishna.com.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture, love your blog, I love everything on your blog! Feel free to come and see my blog anytime.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON