Monday, October 20, 2008

They'll Try To LOVE Us To Death, Right?

“Mark my words, it will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We’re about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don’t remember anything else I said. Watch, we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.”

Joe Biden, predicting Barack's presidency is going to get everybody in America a bear hug - probably because he's black - and was propelled to office by a less-than-inquisitive mainstream media, like ABC News

First, so they'll like us more, all of our enemies said we should choose Barack. Then the liberals said, if we choose the black guy, everybody's going to sing some universalist version of "Kumbaya" around an international campfire. Now, Joe Biden - the candidate's own foreign policy expert - says our enemies are going to "test" us if choose Barack. Well, I've got news for all of you idiots:

Our enemies won't test America once she stops flirting with stupid liberals and chooses John McCain!!!

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like Joe is starting damage control.
    Let the excuses begin for failure begin before he is even elected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kumbaya. Just grateful that there will be someone intelligent and unbought in the White House again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TC,

    Are you serious? He did the bidding of Bill Ayers, was in the pocket of Tony Rezko, and the Kenyan government - the Kenyan government! - publicly called him a "stooge". (All the evidence of these charges are on this site. Find the tags.)

    What kind of heavy-duty blinders are you wearing? Seriously, have you ever considered you're a political cultist? I mean, I'm for McCain but I don't spread easily provable falsehoods for him, or even rush to blunt every story against him, like you do for Obama. Don't you "get" that that's not right, or beneficial for the country?

    Don't you get that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm for McCain but I don't spread easily provable falsehoods for him, or even rush to blunt every story against him,...

    Coulda fooled me! Read up on McCain, from people that have actually known him all his adult life. But if you still think you're right and they're all wrong, there isnt much anyone can say to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Listen, I think I've got a pretty good picture of John Mccain - and one that's more level-headed than most:

    I've served in the military, so I'm not tripping on him starting a war unnecessarily like people who've never served think.

    I'm divorced, so I know what it's like to have people who have (at best) a limited knowledge of the union and judging it wrongly from the outside.

    I've got my "wild side" so I'm not going to think any more of it than it deserves - it's a positive thing that McCain is good without having been "goody-goody".

    Do you see what I'm getting at?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen what you are getting at for some time, but you seem to be getting more shrill as we get closer to an election. Since things have not been going the way you want, you are really starting to sound pretty panicky.
    It really surprises me that you would not be worried about McCain and his being so willing to go to war. Most of the combat vets I know understand that war is horrible, and that we fight them for the stupidest reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You talk like a certain Buddhist I know - watch it: he's an idiot.

    Who says things aren't going the way I want? Elections are to the finish - not two weeks before Voting Day.

    And why should McCain scare me? Because Rolling Stone ran his name through the mud? Puh-leaze. People write about Rolling Stone, too, y'know:

    http://weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/015/730xivlh.asp

    ReplyDelete
  8. And why should McCain scare me? Because Rolling Stone ran his name through the mud?

    He's the one that made the mud in the first place. Now, a lot of people who have known and served with him are coming forward to point it out.

    And what the hell does some buddist have to do with McCain anyway? Somebody else who thinks youre wrong?

    Youre right about the election being 2 weeks away. I am not worried, but you obviosly are.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON