Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The NYT: All The Lies That Are Fit To Print

I think what the New York Times did here was shameless, just shameless. As you pointed out in the lead, it's almost entirely unsourced.

You know, I'm in a pretty unique position to talk about John McCain. First, I should tell your listeners, you know, I'm a registered Democrat, so I'm not on his side of a lot of issues. But I investigated John McCain for a year and a half, at least, when I was special counsel to the Senate Ethics Committee in the Keating Five, which, by the way, this New York Times article goes back to and discusses, goes back years and years.

And if there is one thing I am absolutely confident of, it is John McCain is an honest man.

...Now, I'm not suggesting that the New York Times has an agenda here. I will let others conclude that."


-- Robert Bennett, the Keating Five Scandal's lead investigator, which the Obama campaign has tried to divert attention with since the linking of Barack Obama with Bill Ayers, as reported by FOX News.

Robert Bennett is an honest man, and the New York Times will know:

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON