Monday, October 13, 2008

In Your FACE, Baby!!!

The Obama Cult* is now attacking with violence and boycotts - in Portland and Maryland - because McCain supporters are (you won't believe this:) displaying campaign signs!!! The mainstream media, of course, hasn't noticed since they're focusing so intently on whether a Republican yells anything - because they're concerned that yelling Republicans might incite violence - against Obama. Good call, guys.

These violent Obama cultists see the McCain signs as "a slap in the face" and "blatant disrespect". That makes perfect sense, right? If somebody disrespects you, by putting up a campaign sign, then you have every right to FIREBOMB THEIR HOUSE IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT, or TRY TO SHUT DOWN THEIR BUSINESS, right? Am I right? That's "Change You Can Believe In", right? Barack did say to get in people's faces, right? Show 'em who's boss?

Am I right? Am I right? Of course I am. Hell, I'm black and Barack is black.

That means we're experts on everything.

*My new pal, Joe Gelman of the Neocon Express, calls these guys "Obama Nazi-Youth terrorists" so, thank goodness, I think I can finally be accused of going soft on these idiots. But not by much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON