Saturday, October 18, 2008

How Do You Say "Narcissism" In Malawi?

"He doesn't look happy in this picture. He looks bewildered. If there is no love in the family, is there any love for him?

This is a new and terrible thing to happen to him. I am too upset to think clearly. He is only three years old and he has been through so much.

I have the joy of a new family and I even have a new son. But now when I think of David in danger of living outside a family life I find it unbearable, I find it hard to believe God intended this.

'This woman Madonna told me herself that David was beautiful and made her happy and she promised to take good care of him.

Now I see him in a big bewildering crowd in the street with people pushing and shoving, and many cameras around, and without a mother and father to hold his hand. I'm feeling bad for him."


Yohane Banda, the Malawian father of Madonna's adopted son, David, upon hearing news of her NewAge divorce from Guy Ritchie, in The Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON