Thursday, October 2, 2008

Because Of Obama - I'm In A Cult!!!

The Democrats should leave the kids out of political campaigns because they know children aren't mature, and they don't have any idea why they're doing and saying the things the adults are leading them to do and say. I'm sure these boys think they're doing the right thing - and I applaud them for wanting to do well in life - but they don't understand anything about politics, cultism, or how creepy and stupid what they're doing in this video appears. Coupled with the other recently released videos, there's no doubt we've seen this phenomena before, y'all - and it's wrong. They're being brainwashed and used for political purposes.

What are they going to think and feel if Obama loses? That everybody's racist - including black people like me - or that Obama might not be "The One", the "messiah", the man the adults have made him out to be? That would mean the adults in their lives lied to them, right? Is that what you're trying to teach them? To not trust the adults around them? Good job, people. They'll legitimately have every reason to hate you then. You will have deceived and betrayed them. And they'll know it. And they won't believe you when you say it isn't true. That's how cultism works.

The teachers of these youngsters should be using this experience to educate them about cultism, the Holocaust, and the Hitler Youth. To not do so is a crime:



And yes, this came to us courtesy of David, That Fucking Jew. (Rightfully, the cultism of the Democrats has got him very worried, folks,....you ought to be ashamed.)

10/06/08 UPDATE; The teacher behind this fiasco has been suspended.

2 comments:

  1. I just spent the better part of the day writing a very, very long email to a friend explaining why I can't vote for Obama. One of the reasons is because of the way the Obama campaign is indoctrinating kids. I saw your post just when I finished and saw you wrote a lot of the same things I did. You agree with me so you gotta be smart!

    Trying to mess with kid's minds is just wrong. They can't vote. They need to left alone and left to grow up and make their own choices. It's just another way the liberals are trying to get the kids loyal to them...just another way to create another generation of voters. This is no better than advertisers who target kids with products that they know they can't buy yet.

    It's just plain wrong and reminded me too of Hitler Youth and the kind of sick thing that goes on in North Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is by no means unique to liberals. How much indoctrination do you think Church members practice on their children?

    I was brought up a Christian and it took me some rigorous and fearless years of searching to unlearn that stuff. Now, who do you think fundamentalist Christians are going to support in the main in the US?

    If you were brought up in any kind of religious school, you were indoctrinated into a mindset that permeated your being from the moment you rose till you said your bedside prayers.

    I brought my own kids up to always question and to think for themselves. But I'll bet I'm something of a minority.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON