Saturday, September 27, 2008

Who ARE All These PEOPLE?!?

Just to show you that "nothing succeeds like success", I'm happy to report to TMR's supporters that visitors are finally pouring in like nobody's business! They're coming from all over - but, of course, I have to give a special mention to everyone that's looking for "Sarah Palin's pussy" (no, I'm not kidding) and those crusty right-wing pirates at Death By 1000 Papercuts (being "that black guy who's taking on Sam Harris" hasn't hurt one bit).

I hope those who are new will hang around a while, check out a few topics (we're heading towards 2000 posts) pass them to your friends, add TMR to your blogroll (twice even, like my man Panda Bear, M.D.) and, maybe, leave a comment - I talk shit, not bite - or even donate a buck or two: this is a one man crusade against nonsense, and my little Drudge Report For Thinking Folks could use all the help it can get. Believe me: you don't want to know.

Anyway, as you can see, I don't let the weekend slow me down. So "welcome!" and know that I, The Crack Emcee, am truly happy to see you:

I just don't sound like it all the time.

CMC

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON