Friday, June 20, 2008

Now Throw A Rune Or We're Calling The Police

"The teacher looked at me and said: 'We have to tell you something. We have to tell you that Victoria's EA went to see a psychic and the psychic asked her if she works with a little girl with the initial V. When the EA said yes, the psychic said, 'Well, you need to know that this girl is being sexually abused by a man between the ages of 23 and 26.'

"The principal looks at me and says, 'We've called [the Children's Aid Society].' Then I got sick to my stomach.

"I challenged them and asked if the other children in the class with autism exhibited these behaviours. They said, 'Oh yes, all the time.' But they were not reported to the CAS because they didn't have the psychic's tip."


-- Colleen Leduc, mother of the autistic girl who became the victim of school officials placing in her in the Twilight Zone, for Canada's National Post.

Miss Leduc is considering a lawsuit, which I hope she files immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE BACK ON